Friday, April 25, 2014

Post 364

Sooo I actually left my home ... GASP... I know right and I lived, I am in one peice and alive! Its a MIRCLE! but a friend showed me this place where you can rez planes and fly around and I got this cute idea to blog here, so I did.  I hope the guy this plane belongs to doesnt care I am using it for my picture :D 

So .. 100 block is still going strong you got a week or so left to get your items before its over though.  And my pants by Sakide are amazing.  I mean the way they look and fit, and how the pockets and details make the pants for sure, and there is a hud that you can use to customize them too.  That is something I really like about them.  I paired that up with my new shirt from So Hawt SL which is ran by Morgie, and she is venturing out from shapes to clothes now ... good for her I say, I can never have enough in my inventory that is for sure :D




Credits:
  • Pet: !O: Sea Otter Pet [Tea Pelt] - Standing (Anya Ohmai)
  • Hair: .::S::. Naive - Mocha (syndel.daviau)
  • Butterfly:  ::Diamante:: Fairytale Nose Butterfly Gacha (alliana.petunia)
  • Shirt: So Hawt SL - by Morgie  (morgana.hilra)   NEW
  • Pants: [ SAKIDE ] Denim Worker Pants  (kinu.mayako)  100 Block
  • Shoes: [LIV-Glam]*WINTER-2012*-[PRIISMA] Glam Sneakers (samanthasjones)
  • Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

Basics:

♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment