Sunday, April 20, 2014

Post 358

Hii everyone and happy Easter! I wanted to do a couple of posts today since my weekend was super busy.  This first one is loaded with new items.  First off, I have to say I am loving this hair, Ploom released a new one with soda cans, that change colors!!!! And I love the bangs  on this.  Most the hairs I seen like this havent really had bangs on them.  So this was totally a must have on my list!

Next Cynful placed out some teeshirts at The Dressing Room Fusion, there is a hud to change the colors of the sleeves, and there are three choices of actual shirt colors to pick from.  All 70L! so really dont miss it!

Apple May, has recently released the girl version of the mens sweat shorts, so ladies that like that urban look and saggy pants, you can get these at the main store right now, several colors to choose from and there are demos too! So make sure you try them.  Normally I am not into pants like this but honestly these are so well done that I had to have a pair. 

Those of you who are just catching my blog, there is a huge fair going on The Monochromatic Fair, which is where you can find my sunglasses.  You can find out more on this fair by clicking Monochromatic FairApril 18 to May 02 2014



Credits:

  • Puppy: .Birdy. Boston Buddy - Cuddle - (nina.helix)
  • Hair: .ploom. Recycle - Indecisive (Helyanwe Vindaloo)  NEW
  • Sneakers:  alterego I inked sneakers - panda (toxxic.rhiannyr)
  • Shorts: Sweat Shorts (S) - Basic Grey (Apple May) NEW
  • Shirt: [Cynful] The Valley Top -  (Cynthia Ultsch)  The Dressing Room Fusion
  • Glasses:  [Z O O M] Monochromatic Sunglass (Jonas Acanthus)  MCF
  • Skin:  Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 02 D (aida.ewing)
  • Pose by Diesel Works -(Rogan Diesel) Group Gift:

Basics:

♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment