Thursday, April 17, 2014

Post 354

Hiii Everyone! So I got some new things to show off.  While visiting the beach today, I remembered I had a new Bikini to show.  Ayiki which is located at the same location as Paradisis, has placed out this amazing group gift.  Honestly its one of my new favorites.  I know my details arent that great on the picture, but when you wear this and look at it ... you will see the amazing details I mean.  On top of that.  Yes it comes with Alphas, but my body didnt need them and nothing was poking out either, so this was well made for the shape.  Totally in love with it.  

Also while at the beach, I remembered that Ms Brandi Monroe is going to be in the pose fair this year! She has these amazing poses that are going to be released, for both singles and couples and you can be sure you will be seeing more soon on my blog.  But this is the singles pose for Catching Bubbles, which I thought looked great with my sandcastle here.  These are perfect for so many backgrounds now.  You totally need to visit the fair which opens in a few days!!!

Pose Fair begins April 19th, 2014




Credits:
  • Necklace:  : Amorous : Ankh (Matchbook Monday)
  • Earrings:  a m o r o u s // Malice // Black Earring Left (Matchbook MondayNEW
  • Bikini:  Bikini Tropic Redline Top M (Ayiki Takakura) NEW
  • Hair:  Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Naturals (Kavar Cleanslate)
  • Glasses:  Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (brown lenses) (Izzie Button)
  • Bracelet:   *paper moon* Sailor's Bracelet - Red Orange (sohma.dix)
  • Shoes: Candy Doll: Admiral Black Right (rebeca.dembo)
  • Skin:  (AMD) Lexi - Peachy *A* Iridescent 2 (Apple May)
  • Pose . Infiniti . - Catching Bubbles - 7 (Brandi Monroe)  @ Pose Fair
Basics

♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Medium (Siddean Munro)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment