Sunday, April 6, 2014

Post 349

hii everyone.  I got something new to show you.  I decided while sitting outside and pretending to read my book, which props by the way to Isla for not having her book upside down like MOST creators do.  I decided to take a pic and do up my new shoes and stuff.  So I have here are some clogs by Mag <3 B what you get with these shoes are ... socks ... ankle or high socks (high are shown).  And clogs.  What is interesting about these shoes are there is a HUD.  You can choose from many different color shoes (shown below my chair) and trust me that isnt all of them.  There are a few packs you can choose from, so not only do your shoes change ... but your socks do too! So you get a variety of looks to have.  I went semi spring since its FINALLY warming up here.



Credits:

Hair: [LeLutka]-EVILLY hair - Praline (Thora Charron)
Pants: ~Sassy!~ Cuffed denim shorts M - lavender (Ivy Burner)
Shoes: Floral clog by Mag<3.B (MagrittaNEW
Shoes: Spring clog by Mag<3.B (Magritta) NEW
Shoes: Funny clog by Mag<3.B  (Magritta) NEW
Skin: DeeTaleZ Gemma (Lips2) brown Mixedtype (steffi.villota)

Basics:
♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

Chair: :CP: Margarita Beach Chair Sea (Adult) (Isla Gealach)

No comments:

Post a Comment