Sunday, January 5, 2014

Post 294

Good Sunday Everyone! Gosh, so much stuff going on.  I hope you all are doing good!  So, I have new stuffs to show you, some information might be repeated but ... eh, you will live ♥
So, I have something from Blacklace that isnt lingerie!  Its a very sexy, Im going out and Imma hit this town RAWR in your face dress! Its short, its mini and it shows off the boobies! Thats right.  Wam bam and here I am dress.  I love it and it comes in all kinds of colors!
So you all missed MILKs famous Imma give my hair away for free sale! BUT you can still go to her store and get it all for the normal price...and its totally worth it.  I have went back and bought several.  I find her style to be very flattering.  They are wavy and flowy, something I like the most about hair, they are flat styles as I like to call them. Oh and before I forget, the tiger on my leg, was a free gift at the store.  I adore this tattoo, its very sweet looking!
You have to hit the OMGacha event going on, I love those machines, but I got these amazing necklaces from La Fil Casse there are so many to collect and for me it was easy to get the rares but I am showing off the red on to match my dress. They are old fashioned looking and vintage, which makes any outfit look classy. 
And because I want to mention it, if you havent hit up Apple May for my skin. You should def go check it out, but I wanted to mention that she has appliers for some of her amazing dresses.  So if you have Lola's and you have bought dresses from her recently, I would def go check out what is availble or even if you havent you should go and look anyways!


Credits:
Dress:  ~Blacklace~ Blurred Lines: Red & Blk Mesh Sequins Dress:
Necklace:  {le fil casse} winter is coming necklace House Lannister
Skin: (AMD) Lexi - Pale *A*
Makeup: [PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Heavy Smoke + Wing
Hair:  *Milk* Hair~Eva
Tattoo:  *Milk* Come Hither Kitty Tatoo
Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment