Monday, December 2, 2013

Post 273

Whooo back to back posting this is fun! I think I am addicted to blogging and fashion and all the fun stuff.  Actually I took these pictures last night and I am now posting them.  So lets see here....Leonard has released some really cute scarfs, they are comfy looking and many colors, and they come rigged and unrigged, so you have the option to make a perfect fit.  My dress is from Cynful, a must have comes with all appliers, breast and ass, it too comes in different colors, but I wanted to look chic and went with black!.  My purse is from a new store for me, called Mango Cheeks, the bag comes with 3 no pose, hand pose, and arm pose. Comes in many colors and styles!



Credits:
Dress: [Cynful] Vale's Turtleneck Dress  NEW
Scarf: ::LEONARD:: WOOL MUFFLER -pink-  NEW
Purse: {Mango Cheeks} Bow Clutch: (Floral) BlackAddy Rose  NEW
Hair: [AUX] Hair_CutiePie - Chestnut
Skin: al vulo- Ewa*  natural dark brow fairy
Pose --gah I forgot the pose .. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment