Friday, November 29, 2013

Post 271

Hiiiii everyone, I hope you are still stuffed from Thanksgiving, well those of you who celebrate it.  I hope you are enjoying black Friday and all that fun stuff.  Winter Trend just kicked off, and Shoetopia is just ending in a day.  So make sure you visit both places and get your goodies!  I am showing off a lot of new items today. My shoes are from Boom! You can find them at the Shoetopia event in many colors, you do need the slink feet in medium to wear them. I am also sporting my awesome Dr Who bag which you can get at the Geek'n'Nerds fair, totally awesome place right now.  And I am also showing off a ton of items from Winter Trend, so look below to get the deets.


Credits:

Jacket: Loordes of London-London's Fog-Purple/Salmon  WINTER TREND
Pants: [F F] MESH - Boyfriend Jeans   WINTER TREND
Shoes: *BOOM* Posey Pumps (eggplant) SHOETOPIA
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Bag: *BOOM* Long Haul Messenger Bag (f rigged) - Talk Box  GEEKSNNERDS
Deer Ears: ICKY - Winter Wonder Ears - Deer - Winter Glitz WINTER TREND
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Marleen
EyeShadow:  Pink Acid 2 Much Eye Makeup V2 - Icy  WINTER TREND
Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (blond)
Pose by .[ pose+ivity ]. Naughty & Nice   WINTER TREND

No comments:

Post a Comment