Friday, November 15, 2013

Post 263

HAPPY FRIDAY!

That is all I got to say really, its been a really long week and yet I feel like I done nothing lol.  I am happy to say though I am/have moved.  So I got stuff to play with now mhmm.  But to help me in my move is a pose set from a collaboration from JD and Infiniti.  SUITCASES! Yes! it was perfect to show my moving on (comes with 20 poses).  What I am wearing is a whole other story of greatness! My new jacket and accessories (necklace, and rings) come from Leonard.  All adjustable in sizes. I am wearing some very cute high detailed pants from Spirit Store, which I paired with boots I found at the Thrift shop from Loordes of London. And a cute top I had from Paradisis.  If I forgot anything it will be listed in the credits below ♥


Credits:
Jacket: ::LEONARD:: Leather Studded Biker Jacket [grey]  NEW
Necklace: ::LEONARD:: "FU" Necklace -silver-  NEW
Rings: ::LEONARD:: Winter Diamond Ring -blue&pink-  NEW
Pants: Spirit Store - Ocha leggings  NEW
Shirt: PARADISIS Skinny sweater
Boots: Loordes of London-The French Quarter Boots-Black/Silver NEW at thrift shop
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Colbie - LightBrowns05
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 02
Pose: JD & . Infiniti . - All My Bags Are Packed -   NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment