Monday, October 7, 2013

Purple Poses Collection

Hiii everyone, today is about Purple Poses and the couple poses they do.  I haven't had anyone to do couple poses with for a while, so I was ecstatic when pixelated hotness of a man Jking told me he would do some with me. In fact he was so willing he reminded me that I had to do it. Sooo odd to have someone want to actually be in pics with me ♥  So that is my little shout out ... besides the fact he is totally single and I think there is a line a mile long (if not longer) of girls that want to tame his wild heart.  Ok so on to my pictures, and before you ask, I have no clue what he is wearing buuut on me ....

Clothing : Shirt and Shorts are from Boom (posted in my previous post)
Jewels: All from MG Maxi Gossimer
Shoes: Are from Candy Doll and you need the Slink Feet for them
Skin: Glam Affair
Hair fromt Truth





No comments:

Post a Comment