Thursday, October 31, 2013

Post 253 - Exile Hair

WHOOOO, Exile, what have you done to my bank account! I have to say though, I never bought 5 hairs in one round before haha. So, lets go on with this right. So Exile put out not one but 5 new hairs! I am dying here, but they have upgraded. As a blogger, I like to have a variety of hair colors, though 99 percent of the time I am blond or brown hair lol.  BUT there are times when I want something different. So Exile, has this pack called naturals, which is something I love. Because it has red, brown, white, black, blond ... well now they added 5 new colors! And I am showing off all 5 of them with my hairs.  On that there are streak options, I didnt show them off, I will do that when I do actual posts with heavier editing. These are pretty basic to show off the amazingness of the hairs, and believe me, I am in love with hair, and now I got new favorites!!

  Exile::Pictures of You Naturals
  Exile::Hollywood Nights Naturals
  Exile::Forever Yours Naturals
 Exile::Dream of Paradise Naturals
 Exile::Criminal Naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment