Sunday, October 13, 2013

Post 242

Hii everyone, happy weekend, I hope you are all having a good one.  I have all new items to show you. First off let me tell you this. I am blogging items that do have appliers for the Phat Azz, I personally do not own the booty, and I really don't want to. But I will blog the items that come with the applier.  Its not something I am interested in owning. With that being said, I think I managed to pull off the clothing rather well my with my pixel hotness.  Have you been to Collabor 88 yet? This is the new skin there from Glam Affair, god I am in love with the lips. They are so yummy looking! Maybe you been to the Body Expo by Depraved Nation? I have several goodies from there, like my purse, the necklace I am wearing, and braclets! Totally worth a trip to see the amazing accessories you can get.  Dirval another amazing store (which is still looking for bloggers) put out the amazing sunglasses I am wearing. Comes with a hud to change colors. R3volt, put out some new boots which are totally cute, remind me of really well made pirate boots with how the top flap comes down a little. Also comes with a hud to change the designs.  And last but not least Cynful. You can get my dress at The Dressing Room Fusion. Which mean 70L comes with lola appliers,  And my jeans which do come with phat azz appliers look amazing with out the ass lol.


Credits:
Dress: [Cynful] Seduce Strapless Mini-Dress @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Pants: [Cynful] Zia Denim - Trashed Dark Blue @ The Phatazz Show
Boots: [R3] - Cleora Boots L [V3] NEW
Glasses: [ D I R V A L ] Sunglasses_MOB (ALL-IN-ONE)  NEW
Bag: [ANONYMOUS] MESH - Bust Em Bag - Panda Lion @ The Body Expo
Necklace: :Fusion: Winged charm necklace  @ The Body Expo
Bracelets: n-creation babcina Bracelet  @ The Body Expo
Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 04 A  @ Collabor 88
Hair: Magika [Hair M] Mint
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Pose by Purple Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment