Friday, September 20, 2013

Post 234

Good day everyone! Remember a little bit back I blogged a jumper like outfit for Cynful, who collaborated with Lil Lace? Well they done it again and this time its special for Silicone. You can now wear this amazing outfit with appliers for your breasts. I think it came out rather well and lined up amazingly so that you can barely see the seams which is something I personally like to not see! On that Tameless came out with new hair, and this too is for breast enhancements too! So you get natural laying for non boobs and a hair that will wear with your breasts. I was excited to see this and and now very happy! Oh oh oh and incase you didnt know I am loving the stuff that R3volt is sending out to their bloggers. I got some amazing arm warmers that come with a hud like most their items and so many choices!


 Credits:

Outfit: [Cynful] + Lil'lace - Swag Suit -  NEW
Armies: [R3] - Minako Arm Warmers [V3]  NEW
Hair: Tameless Opal - Naturals (Lolas)  NEW
Shoes: [whatever] Sportsneaker - black -
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 02
Breasts by Lolas
Pose by Purple Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment