Thursday, September 12, 2013

Post 230

Hello, my angels ... ok yea you are all not angels hehe. But I am for today, innocent or not I am here! So Apple May has put out this amazing looking bodysuit I will call it for now. And its gorgeous, and really detailed if you look close at it. I seen the ad she done and instantly the angel look came into my head. So for a limited time you can get this amazing peice for 25L in the main store. So make sure you get it, I believe there are 5 days left after my post to get it.
I paired this with some older release favorites of mine and some not so old. But it all made my look come together. I took my pic at the chochu (spelling?) sim. In the chapel part in the sky. very beautiful windlight uses up there, would totally check it out if you are a photographer!

Creds:
Bodysuit: (AMD) Shadows Lingerie - Nude NEW ON SALE!!!
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots
Hair: [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT - Praline
Bracelets: MG - Bangle - Ramona 77 -
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Alexa Black Choker Pearls - Group 5
Garter: MG - Garter - Perisian Jewelled
Tiara: Candy Crunchers - Tiara - Silver - Rose
Wings: Material Squirrel Wings Raphael Angel Wings - White
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 02
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment