Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Its Time for Fall

So I think cause this is a long post I will do this one by picture. So as you can see I am a house freak, I once again changed my house (not all the furniture). BaZar placed out the TORONTO house FINALLY and I had to get it, it matches all the furniture I got from her store. I was very excited. This house comes with the tree and the wheat colored grass in several sizes.
BaZar- Toronto house

Then I hit up Collabor 88 where I got the cute pumpkins and wheel sets, comes in both light and dark by Pilot (he is so creative) I adore the look it has outside my new house! Do you see the leaves falling from the sky, those came from the FREE ...thats right FREE pumpkins from La Galleria, and you can get the cute fall banners on the front of my house FREE from there too!
 PILOT - Fall Garden
La Galleria - Pumpking Leaf Emitter - Mesh 2013
La Galleria- Fall Banner

Well now Follow Us, has some new items out too, The Bench I am sitting on,  a completely adorable kitchen table (with food and poses included in it) I do have samples of all the food out on the table for you to see, and they released a cute coffee tray with candies and marshmallows on it!

!! Follow US !! Autumn gift - Bench
!! Follow US !! Cottage table with menu
!! Follow US !! Lollipop - Coffee tray

No comments:

Post a Comment