Friday, July 26, 2013

Post 206

Ok so its been a bit since I last posted, I think my brain needed a mental break for a bit.  So I come back with some really cute corsets.  They are from Gang/Cold .. There are soooo many to chose from. I am showing off three, but believe me the choices are abundant.Please try the demo for these, I am normally a medium. And the xtrasmall was the right size for me, the others were to big.  On that there is pasties for your Lola's. Which are shown as well, Stars and little Circles. There are huds that allow you to change colors and match them very well to your corsets if you mix them together :D  This is store is just now reopening as well so WELCOME BACK! and I am excited to show you guys more items from this store as well. 




Creds:

Corsets: (Gang/Cold) Doll Corset, (Gang/Cold) RockStar Corset
Pasties: [Gang/Cold] Pasties
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sybille2 Mesh Hair
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica 08
Panties: *T.Whore*- Delice Lingerie Dots White
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Nails: Slink Mesh Fingernails rigged size long V5 by Jamman
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Poses by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment