Sunday, July 21, 2013

Post 204

Well hello everyone!  Today, was a bit of a lazy day for me. But I wanted to do a post, and I am hoping you all did the Fifty Linden Friday this week and got this amazing Bikini at DCNY because, I am in loooove with it.  So, you want to know why I am in love with this bikini? One, I am wearing the medium curvy with no alpha, which I love items where there are no alpha options (There is a alpha in the box mind you) But sometimes they dont fit my av just right. And pieces of me are invisible and it looks odd and I am like picky when I look like that.  So Medium curvy cause I got curves on my body and it fits perfectly, I was so happy. It fits right, it looks good and its not to big or to small and I didnt have to adjust my size or anything!!! So yea, I had to rave about this one, on that it covers the butt. NOT that I dont mind my bootay showing at times, but its nice to have a "modest" bikini and that is this!! Plus the texture is like whoa amazing! So def worth the 50L I spent and I am hoping when I go back to find it in more colors!!

Ok are you tired of the Hair Fair yet?!? NO good cause I got another hair for you!!! This is made by Pr!tty.  Omg last year I got a hairs from this designer and was totally in love with them. This year is no different. AND IT HAS CAT EARS .. well sorta, the band thing is cat ears. Now warning she doesnt have a store right now, you need to get this hair at the HAIR FAIR. Though in her profile it does state she will be making a come back so EXCITED there on that! **Designer note** come back faster ... yea! kidding, take your time, thought I think you will make it awesome in the hair world!

For those that dont know WIGS FOR KIDS is what this event is sponsoring so make sure you are going and giving your L for a good cause. There are children out there that need to keep their heads warm and feel good about themselves while they are going through a rough time. And while 250L a hair doesnt seem like much it does go along way! I can prove it. 
Lets say 6 million people in the world play SL  lets say 500,000 of them buy hair at the hair fair.  That is 125000000L  That turned into dollars is alot of dollars, that could be hair for at least 5 kids I am assuming here dont hold my math to me. But that is 5 less kids in the world that dont need to feel odd for how they are right now.  See makes you feel like a good person to be in such a good cause right? Good... Now go to the HAIR FAIR!


Hair: pr!tty - Girly - Resizer - Honey Brown Ombre @ Hair Fair 2013
Ears: pr!tty - Kitty Ears - White Recolorble **NOTE COMES WITH HAIR**
Kini: DCNY_Denim Bikini_Embroidered NEW
Necklace: ::Sweet Leonard:: Flip Flop Necklace <3
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
Skin: -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica )
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Nails: Slink Mesh Fingernails rigged size long V5 by Jamman
Teeth:  [PXL] OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment