Saturday, June 22, 2013

Endless Summer Hunt, And Newness

Depraved Nation is a non stop event kingdom I swear. So... Endless Summer Hunt has started (click link for details). I have a ton to show you from this event, but like usual I will take a couple of posts to do it. Or I would be here forever.

Ok so lets see, annaA, has some new shapes and skins out.  Which is why these two pics are on one post, instead of two. Like usual they are adorable. And I love the looks.
Mojo has a new group gift out too! It has stars near the eyes, makes it look really cute.
Purple Poses has yet again kept me busy with poses, and another set of Beach Poses, which you will be seeing more of in my posts to come.  Oh and you all need to make it down to My Attic and get the cute hair from Ploom.  And to the main store of Tameless to get her new hair too!  I think that is all the new...soooo.. .Picture time...

  • Shirt: [[ Masoom ]] Endless summer Tube Top  ESH item
  • Skirt: n-creation skirt short ESH item
  • Shoes: :FY: Nia Platforms  (graffiti pack) ESH item
  • Necklace: .:CoLL:. Aslaug Necklace ESH item
  • Bracelets:  .:CoLL:. Aslaug Bracelet ESH item
  • Nails: [ S H O C K ] Summer Breeze Nails - Almond Series ESH item
  • Hair: Tameless Dhara - Naturals NEW
  • Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Rhina" -tan- [teeth] NEW
  • Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Rhina" NEW






  • Kini: [trs] Bikini Pants - Hawaiian Paradise ESH item
  • Shoes: [HC] Surfer Girl platform ESH item
  • Bag: *MC* Little backpack ~ ESH item
  • Hair: .ploom. Kat - Indecisive NEW
  • Skin: MOJO Suzanne - Group Gift NEW
  • Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Fatima" NEW
  • Nails: V4 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman
All poses by Purple Poses 

No comments:

Post a Comment