Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Post 125 - Mojo Carol Skin

Sooo, I guess it looks like I been getting into the skin fair a little. Heh, wasnt my intent...but you know I am a skin freak I love skins. About as much as I love hair. Hmm well back to the skin. Today I am showing off Mojo! The new skin is out called Carol. Adorable isnt she!  Well ok so here is the low down on what was in my package. So you know what you are getting.
  • Skin (duh) but 4 types. With Cleavage, Without Cleavage, With Hair on skin, and with out. 
  • 8 different eye brow shapes
  • 9 different color eye makeups
  • Lashes (mesh)
  • 6 different mouth openings 
  • 2 different teeth
  • Chin Shadow
Now if you ask me that is a deal! I mean gosh I was like what should I do with all this and believe me I fell in love with the many options you can do with this girl! There are three shades that I know of Bronze, Cocoa (shown in big pic), and Pale. Now the bottom pic shows all three tones. I chose the Cocoa for the main big picture of items.  So you are gonna want to head over to the skin fair and get this loverly gal. Totally worth it!!

Mojo Store (location to be updated, SL doing roll backs)

Skin Fair Ride



Hair from Truth
Lingerie from The Whore Mansion
Earrings are from Amorous
Pose is Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment