Saturday, January 19, 2013

Post 089

So, I love events, specially ones that offer you amazing things at really cheap prices. And no the quality isnt lessen either which is why I love to bargain shop. So I have two things to show...one for boobies and one with out. All the from the same designer. Cynful! I adore this store. So one you can find at the Boobie Show and the other at The Dressing Room Fusion. So check them out, and the other stores that I am wearing, and make your own style!


Click the Pics to make them bigger
 Top: [Cynful] Lala's Shrug ~ Lace - Red w. Appliers  The Boobie Show
Pants: [AUX]Belted Flairs - Leopard Skull
Shoes: HOC - Hocs Lowtops
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

Dress: [Cynful] Neckholder Dress  The Dressing Room
Shoes: N-core SHARK 2 "One Voice Edition"  With Stocking Option

Both Pics:
Hair: .ploom. Peyton (large) - Indecisive
Skin: al vulo- Eleonor* peacock
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment