Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Post 71

Alright, so this is a mix of two peeps I like...One the poses, are by Purple Poses....Her new two sets came out and they are totally cute. I like them, they are always smooth and easy to work with, they dont hold to many jagged edges that need to work out. Which in my case is nice, less work in photoshop hehe.   Ok so second, is a fashion show of amazing winter dresses by Sassy. I love these mesh dresses...I needed a new winter wardrobe and woot I got it! Most of these items are found at various places like the Frost Fair, Christmas Expo, Twisted Krissmuss and 12 days of Christmas plus many more...I will list them as I do them on the post lol...

Hair By Exile
Skin by Al Vulo

Poses all by Purple Poses

All Clothes by Sassy!


Click the pics to make them bigger....

 Dress: ~Sassy!~ Starlet gown for Twisted Krissmuss 2012

 Shirt: ~Sassy!~ Scandal tshirt - Xmas  12 days of Christmas

 Dress: ~Sassy!~ Newport dress - winter   Winter Wishes Market

 Dress ~Sassy!~ Milan dress - winter  Christmas Expo

 Dress: ~Sassy!~ Julia dress - white Christmas Expo

 Dress: ~Sassy!~ Flaunt dress - forest  Together for Sway

 Dress: ~Sassy!~ Envy Me dress - winter 12 Days of Christmas

 Dress: ~Sassy!~ Candy dress - Xmas Fiercely Stylish Christmas Hunt

Dress:  ~Sassy!~ Frostbite dress - white  Frost Fair Item

No comments:

Post a Comment