Friday, December 21, 2012

Post 074

I got new stuff! I love new stuff. Diesel Works is having a sale, it looks to be about half off their items. And a free amazing gift at the tree..which I didnt open just yet...it isnt christmas...tsk tsk. So I got this amazing Chaise that poses you in very yummy poses. Woot.  Then on that, I got to preview two new shapes and a skin from annaA, which look amazing and come with appliers that leads to my last gift...the husband (who isnt a fan of fake boobs) got me these so I could blog the amazing items that come out! Because you awesome designer keep putting out for appliers, and it looks lame to blog with out them! So yay for that hehe.

Warning...the pics are uber hotness mhmm


Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Sophy" and ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Honey" V 2.0
Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Honey"
Hair: ::Exile:: Against the Music:Marone
Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Chaise: Diesel Works - The Debutante Chaise - Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment