Monday, December 3, 2012

Post 064

Omgosh I am a bad blogger, though taking time off, I still have obligations to some designers. And I apologize to Ms Toxxic, owner of Alter Ego for not blogging this sooner. Though I am sure she will slap my wrist and call me a naughty girl...I am sure she will forgive me this once.  So this outfit is actually inspired. I seen this fit called Gamer...and then it exploded from there...and it all kinda fit in my head...and now its here.  Everything on me minus the hair...is Alter Ego brand...so go check the store...and totally make your own look today.


















Outfit: :: alterego :: gamer  comes with pants, top,  pasties, collar
Boots: {alterego} exodus boot
Skin: {alterego} typha skin - pale - smoke
Shape: :: alterego :: honey shape
Nails:  {alterego} glam nails
Hair: Magika Hair - Sinner - Black/Red
Pose: Bounce This Poses - Girls Gun Pose Pack w/guns


No comments:

Post a Comment