Monday, December 3, 2012

Post 062

WHOOO the day I was waiting for is the Gocha Fair by the Arcade to come back. Its the one time I can spend alot of money and not feel guilty about it...now I got a million things I love from there...BUT these...are what made my new blog logo!   So this outfit...I got on the first try, I was soooo freaking happy, I wanted this one and the pink one...but no luck on that one :( I got all the others and some repeats (totally great christmas presents!) ...buts thats ok...I got this one!  And my hat...first try too! And I got a pink kitty and a Rare unicorn!!!! I was screaming with joy. You really need to go check it out...assuming you can get in...this round is hot for sure...it took me 2 days to get in and the sim was FULL! but dont worry you have a month yet to get in and get your amazing stuffs.

Ride to the Arcade! 


  • Hat: Miamai_TCS_Bunny White (mesh and resizable!)
  • Outfit: *MC* White - Gacha Prize 4 - Comes with Sweater, tee shirt, shorts, leggings, boots (most of this is mesh)
  • Skin: al vulo- Livia * black
  • Nails:  ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V1 by Jamman
  • Hair: [e] Balance - Brown 08 - Mesh
  • Pose by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment