Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Cinema 2

So if you havent seen my post about the Cinema event going on....gosh people....here you go....
CINEMA POST

Ok so this looks is inspired by the Scifi part of me...I am a Trekky girl at heart...I always wanted to be part of the crew...but I dont want to die...and you know what...its a known fact...that not only is there Not one episode where someone goes Beam Me up Scotty...its well known that the red suits die...PFFT be damned if I am going to wear red...I will NOT be dying first ok....so I chose Yellow...I am sorry to my fellow bloggers that will die first...for chosing that red one...because they wanted to be the higher rank or what not...should have done your research..mhmm...so anyways here you go...REALLY go to the EVENT!

GET TO THE CINEMA!

Click to make bigger...  Links are to the main store...please take the ride at the top to get to the event these items are at...

Dress: e! SciFi Dress (Yellow)  Mesh - Event Item
Belt: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Belt :: COSMOS :: Event Item
Boots: [Gos] Equestrian Boot - Black - Event Item
Skin: MONS / Naamah Skin -Cinema Exclusive-  light tone  Event Item
Eyes: MONS / Naamah eyes - Black  Event Item Free!!
Hair: MINA Hair - Ursula  Event Item

No comments:

Post a Comment