Thursday, October 25, 2012

Post 048

Ok, so in a group, we were asked if we wanted to review a skin and shape from a new store called -Skins- after seeing the picture, I was totally down for it. I am a total skin whore, and who doesnt want to check out a new shape right? So I IMd the creator who was very nice...and she handed me the amazing Victoria. I chose the Victoria Summer Natural to show off.

Click to make the picture bigger ♥

So, lets get this started shall we.  One thing I adore the most, and this is something I look for in skin, is the breasts, and dont deny that you want to know how good your boobs are looking.  When I seen the skin in the picture before blogging, I thought wow...they look really natural...I thought maybe photo shopped a little...and *insert wrong buzzard sound here* it was actually like this in the SL world..mind you in my pic I didnt do anything more than ad a frame and use a windlight.  That is all natural baby!  So yes...the breasts totally won. And the nipples looks amazing too :D  

Ok so next...I want to say the moles. I like them. The ones on the face...THANK YOU for not putting the one right near the lip. I know some people like me...me personally I do not.  So this was huge for me. I adore the freckle that is on the cheek near the eye. I think it gives a little personality.

The lips, are next, they are not overly done, I assume because this is the first makeup in this set the natural looks like this...but I am loving on the soft look it has, the I wanna kiss you lips. Not overly done and not left to blah! So that is a win. 

So for me the skin is a win....Im not sure what more I could say, and yes I should have something mean to say...but honestly, I dont. The skin is well done.

The Shape...totally fits the skin. I did try other shapes with the skin...and it did look good so for those that dont want to try the shape...you dont have to.   So as for the shape, since I am reviewing. THANK YOU again for not making her all funky looking. This is a average height, normal hip, and a PORPORTIONED Av. The lips arent to pouty, not that is wrong, and the ass isnt huge, and the boobs arent blocky...I think the shape is good.

Ok so for a bad....I do like my face to be a bit thinner BUT that is personal tastes. That has nothing to do with the creator and her tastes. So...I dont know if that counts or not.  

That is the conclusion of my Review...if you want to check this out on your own...here is your link to do so!

CURRENTLY ON MARKETPLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment