Sunday, October 14, 2012

Post 043

Ok so while I wait for my pose buddy for the day to log on, so I can show you some more great Cinema stuff, I thought I would go through my Halloween stuff that is been collecting. You have about a little over 2 weeks to make your preperations and get ready. So this is post one for my Halloween amazing stuff.  Most of this Came from Epic, with the exception of my hair which is Magika...and free mind you if you go right now! And my amazing accessories from Hollyweird! Actually...the stuff I am wearing was Mostly free(minus a few items)...if you join the group for Epic...a small 250L fee...but trust me you gain way more than 250L a month worth of items...EVERY MONTH and holidays...mhmm



Dress: *Epic VIP* Mesh Pumpkin Bubble Dress {Happy Jack}  5L groupie
Huggy: *Epic VIP* Kawaii Rotten Pumpkin Huggie! -Wear-  Free
Legs: *Epic VIP* Slouchie Digi Warmers {Halloween}-{Blk.Hoof} Free
Arms: *Epic* Mesh Arm Warmer {Leopard} not Free
Hair: Magika [Candy Corn] Faint  Free
Necklace: .HW. Fortune Teller -Necklace-  Not Free
Piercing: .HW. Marilyn -Mouth Piercing- Not Free
Skin: al vulo- Livia * pink dark brow fairy  Not free

No comments:

Post a Comment