Monday, October 8, 2012

Post 042

Well this post required me to use my Lola's. Well you dont have to use prim boobs, honestly, most clothes look amazing with out them too. But I love any excuse to put them on lately. So I am not complaining ♥ I got some amazing nails too from Virtual Insanity...I looove them, they look like claws, odds are you will see them again in a more dressed up Halloween post as it gets closer...mhmm...and I hope you all didnt miss this hair at 50L friday...cause Dude, I seen this hair and it reminded me of my little pony and I HAD to have it....btw...so you know incase you dont...Wasabi Pills the creator of this hair...makes them in a boob style...so they fit with your primmys!!


Top: [Cynful] - Day Off Sweatshirt
Pants: SOUL. Chill Pants Ecru
Boobs: Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5 
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] NABOO Mesh & Sculpt Ring EVIL
Skin: ::Modish:: ZuliDay Sunkiss
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Vanilla pudding
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Apple"
Shoes: N-core ETOILE "Green Floral"
Pose by Oracul

No comments:

Post a Comment