Sunday, October 7, 2012

Post 039

Ok, so I am sorry for not blogging for 5 days, I havent been feeling good, and really I lost my place to blog. Which sucks...but a good friend of mine offered me a platform to set up so I could blog as I needed. Which totally makes my day.  So. First order of business is a little catch up on blogs which will be what the next few days are for.  But My first post of the night. Is one of my favorites. See Toxxic from AlterEgo...not only makes clothes...but ffs I didnt know she made shapes and freaking skins...well ok the skins are new...but how the heck did I miss the shapes?!?! I mean I bought two of them! That is how good they are. But my post is mostly Alter Ego with the new hair from Ploom...which is by far one of my favorite mesh hair stores to go to...because I am a total mesh head right now....so check it out...really doooo it


Top: :: alterego :: skin to bone - green - Mesh
Pants: :: alterego :: retro flares - for Breast Cancer Awareness
Gloves: :: alterego :: mesh armwarmers - black Mesh
Choker: :: alterego :: princess - collar  - From a previous Group Gift outfit!
Skin: :: alterego :: typha skin - pale - nat/smoke
Shape:  :: alterego :: honey shape
Hair: .ploom. Penny - Dipped 1 Mesh
Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH "Marine"
Pose is by Oracul

No comments:

Post a Comment