Sunday, September 30, 2012

Post 037

Alright so this post actually has a story behind it. Which is funny, cause most times I am pulling stuff out the hole to write about. And I know I suck at it.  So...someone I consider a friend...for the most part. Toxxic...The owner of Alter Ego....she is talented believe me...but she is good at telling people to check out her blog...where you know how you want to look like the designer. Well...this woman...she makes me broke. Litterally. I adore her style...but I dont want to look EXACTLY like her...but I tend to shop at the same stores as her...call me a stalker..or whatever...Check out her blog here ----> AlterEgo Blog <-----  So this look is inspired by the many stores she has me stalk....on that...Here are some boots she made too...and really check out her store!


  • Pants: -SU!- Basic Sweatpants Green
  • Shirt: -SU!- Loose Tank Top Light Grey
  • Necklace: +:+WTG+:+ **Bang!** necklace
  • Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (brown lenses) (mesh)
  • Nails: [ S H O C K ] All Shoes Nails (Dark)  : Found at The Swag Fest
  • Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - Classic colors
  • Armwarmers: {alterego} armwarmers  - med - glove - white
  • Tattoos: .:: Delusions ::. Sweet Surrender  Found at The Swag Fest
  • Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella Roots/Champagne
  • Skin:  al vulo- Livia * rouge dark brow fairy
 








{alterego} stompers - New Release!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment