Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Post 033

So, I love blogging for AlterEgo. If I havent mentioned before this is one of my favorite stores and I have just about everything from it. (psst she is even making mesh items! YES! Im a happy camper). On that, Tameless....NEW HAIR! I love love love new hair, and this hair is gorgeous and comes in many colors...so I will feature a few of them.  Censored...Skin...just to feed my addiction. I swear I am such a skin freak. I have so much skin its not funny. I just wish I could keep it all in order haha. Well before I ramble on forever...here you go...check out the pics!

Outfit: :: alterego :: no questions asked (comes with boots, mesh top, pasties, panties, mesh arm gloves)
Collar: :: alterego :: punkd - collar - Found at Perfect Wardrobe
Wings: :: alterego :: angelz collection wings - white
Bracelets: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelet :: ENIGMA ::
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Better off Without You
Hair:  Tameless Maya - Blondes
Skin: .::CENSORED::. Marise Skin
Shape: .::CENSORED::.Marise Shape
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ROUND NAILS - Dita


 **Note the skirt...does come in other styles at the store....**
Outfit: :: alterego :: go hard in the paint (comes with - Shirt, Mesh Skirt, Meshy Stockings, Boots, Wings)
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Forever is Over
Necklace: .:ellabella:. Aqueous (Peacock Ore) (this is a hunt item find the acorn...its obvious seen)
Hair:  Tameless Maya - Blondes
Skin: .::CENSORED::. Marise Skin
Shape: .::CENSORED::.Marise Shape
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ROUND NAILS - Dita



Outfit: :: alterego :: excuses ( Mesh skirt, and top)
Belt: : Amorous : Luna (w/dangly)
Bracelets: : Amorous : You
Necklace:  *** Just You *** Necklace Fantasme
Piercings:  [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] I AIN'T FREAKIN' Piercings Set Mouth
                  [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] I PEENCH#3 Piercings Set Nose
Hair:  Tameless Maya - Blondes
Skin: .::CENSORED::. Marise Skin
Shape: .::CENSORED::.Marise Shape
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ROUND NAILS - Dita

Poses in all pics are Purple Poses 

No comments:

Post a Comment