Friday, September 14, 2012

Post 024

Ok so, firestorm crapped out on me, no matter how I try to get it up and running it crashes on start up. So. I resorted to the LL viewer beta.  Oddly, it runs WAY smoother and the shadows come out so much better than I could ever imagine...the proof be in my pics...I was shocked!

So this outfit. I was looking for a place to shop I havent been to in a while. Cheeky...its been a while since I blogged something from that store. And Lookie what I found! This top and pants are amazing. I am loving on it so much.  On that I got new hair too. Tameless placed out another great looking peice it brought my outfit the look I was going for. It couldnt have come out better.

Top: .:cheeky:. One side Summer Top! *Mesh
Pants: .:cheeky:. lazy Pants! *Mesh
Hair: Tameless Tiana - Browns
Sneakers:  HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces
Skins: al vulo- renzie*  black tan
Nails: *Urbanity* Pretty Hand
Pose: Focus Poses - Runway Set 3

No comments:

Post a Comment