Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Post 013

Hello Hello, Lets hope my internet stays up long enough to let me post. So this is more of a look of the day, with a bunch of new stuff. I am loving on this shirt. The mens look that is open is really hot right now around the grid, I have seen it in a few flickr pics already and I am falling for it the more I see it.  So I have also been on the hunt for jeans, mesh of course, that arent like a million lindens and yet looked good, and not a copy of what everyone else is putting out. So I found some finally! At Spearsongs, yay for that. I am a happy camper.



Top: *S* Sexy Shirt
Pants: .:SS:. BLACK MESH DENIM SKINNIES
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Beatrice
Bag: Cute Tree Bag *Tea Time* Summer Harvest Hunt item <3
Hair: [e] Charmed - Blonde 02
Skin: [ Gallant ]  Estefania  Dark Tan Skin - Wonder Woman
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces

No comments:

Post a Comment