Saturday, August 11, 2012

Voodoo

So, I had a mini adventure. I went into my landmarks and plucked a random store out, and I hit RedMint, which most of us know is a hair store, funky and wild very creative hairs, well, they had a gifty out, well a few gifties, but this is the one I am showing off with the boots I got!  Some of you know the Fashion Voodoo is going on at Depraved Nation, and I got some goodies from Hollyweird, that is rocking my total look. So you guys need to go down and check it all out.


Corset: *S* CorSeT - Mesh
Shorts: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh
Boots: (r)M~Shoe Repair "Punk Boot" ( b l a c k )
Hair: (r)M ~ Hair(Mesh) No.04 ~ gG 08'12
Necklace: .HW. Nkisi -Necklace-
Piercing: .HW. VooDoo -Face Piercing-
Ring: .HW. HeXed -Ring-
Skin: al vulo- georgie *black
Lipstick: AL vulo!* Julia redlmakeup gloss lip sunkissed
Pose is by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment