Friday, August 17, 2012

Soul to Shop

So remember a few posts back I told you the store SOUL keeps me busy haha, once again true. But so not a complaint, because I love it. It would seem this store manages to get the mesh out faster than anyone haha. I love it.

On that Exile has new hair! Thats all I gotta say about that because I love the mesh hair that comes from this place...both men and woman styles here!

PNP has new pose backgrounds, I had to get them. Great for any blogger, that is lazy like me that dont wanna hunt down places to take pics. Which... totally me.

 Shirt: SOUL. - Tube Top - Mesh
Skort: SOUL. Shorts Skirt - Mesh
Background: PNP ~ Shopping Heaven


Jumper: SOUL. Romper - Mesh
Background: PNP ~ On The Farm


Top: SOUL. Crop Top - Mesh
Pants: SOUL. Sport Pants - Mesh
Background: PNP ~ Street Scene


ALL PICS:
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Anita ] - [ Natural Sunkissed ]
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces
Bracelet: *BOOM* Bangled Mess Rainbow
Hair: ::Exile::Quiet Dream:Marone - Mesh

All Poses by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment