Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Post 002

So, lets play a little catch up with some stuff I found in my inventory. I think these looks came out really cute, and I was happy. I even found shapes that werent my own...of course they are from SOUL but, I didnt realize they werent boxed...so whilst cleaning I found them and will be showing them off. I also got some cute clothes from Spearsong and [Aura] and the up and coming Auxiliary.

Jacket: .:SS:. PINK CARDIGAN WHITE TANK - Mesh
Pants: Auxiliary - Luna Jeans - opening soon - Mesh
Skin: al vulo- georgie *pink dark brows custard
Shape: SOUL. Rosa
Hair: [e] Balance - Red 05 - Mesh

Jacket: .:SS:. MESH STUDDED BLACK BLAZER - Mesh
Pants: [Aura] Class Act Jeans - Ornate Moss - Mesh
Hair: Analog Dog - sometime oatmeal - Mesh
Skin: al vulo- julia *pink brown
Shape: SOUL. Nena

Hoodie:
Pants: .:SS:. Skinny Pants - Mesh
Skin: al vulo- Candy * summer sunset sunkissed
Shape: SOUL. Kelly
Hair: fri. - Cassie - Timid Brown
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces

ALL POSES BY [Miseria] August Pose Set

No comments:

Post a Comment