Thursday, July 12, 2012

Its a Modish Day

So, I dont know what is wrong with me, but I been lazy and not in a bloggy mood and now all of a sudden its hit me and Imma take advantage of it today while I can haha. So Imma start with this mountain of Skins by Modish, I swear she is so generous to the blogger world.  I am doing a full out post on her :D  So This store...I am not normally a fan of the darker skins cause they never seem to look right. Well I have to admit these are gorgeous. Oh and one of these pics is a group gift, so you have the pleasure of trying it out to really see if you like it! so here we go....

The Shape is Mine, and the Hair is [e] Return - Essentials Collection
 GROUP GIFT! - ::Modish:: Lepota-Pale- Gr.Gift

 ::Modish::Chepe -Natural- Skins


::Modish::Hora -Night- choco

No comments:

Post a Comment