Sunday, July 8, 2012

Alter the Look

So, today, well last night, but I was to lazy to post honestly, I was looking at the AlterEgo blog, which is something I do often because Toxxic has some of the best hairs I ever seeen. So *fan girls* I go and stalk and get the hair she has at times. This is a new one for me I had to hunt a little. But I found the look she had on. So. Along with the look of her hair, I got some of her outfits from her store. I love blogging for her...so here you go. ..


Outfits:
Pic One: :: alterego :: animal lovin - zebra
Pic Three:  :: alterego :: decode - blue

Hair: :: Dolly Rotten :: Girlhawk 2 :: Dark Tintable and -dDx- Aura - Browns
** Note this is a mix of two hairs combined to get this look*
Ciggy: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LUCKY STROKE Ciggies - Summer #1
Piercing: .:ellabella:. Pretty Pearls - blush
Skin:  Al Vulo Polly Natural
Shoes : Sorry the store closed down

No comments:

Post a Comment