Monday, June 25, 2012

Pants Down

Damn, once again I been caught with my pants down! Dont you hate when that happens, you be dressing and some person just walks in and snaps a pictures...LOL ok so that dont happen all the time but this new item from TOWN totally made me feel that way. I love these pants, they are cute and come with panties that goes with! Totally mesh as well. Great for candids and wear.  Also I recently found this new skin store through blogs, I managed to snag a skin that I wanna show off as well. You so need to check it out. And Ploom! omg woman you and the hair, I think I own alot of them. This new one that just came out is Auhmazing! Must have.


  • Pants: [Town] Mesh ShowOff Pants - NEW Mesh
  • Bra: Blah. (My Sweet Lingerie - Your Cute Storm)
  • Glasses: ShadZ - Shut Up - Classic
  • Hair: .ploom. Aidyn - NEW Mesh
  • Skin: *APS* COCO SKIN BLOND T2 E6 - NEW
  • Shoes: Slink Destiny Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment