Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In the Tie

Stuff I love is always something I see on other blogs I swear. I always find the best stuff while looking at other blogs, and yes I guess that makes me a follower, but I always twist it into my own look. And that is what I done here....or so I hope, then again I dont think anyone else has my kinda look :D I hope anyways.... so here you go another amazing find!


Tie: : Amorous : Tied (Chain) and (Roped)
Hair: Tameless Cherry
Tattoo: -UtopiaH-  - Summer Time Tattoo - Body
.:: Delusions ::. Dirty Mind (kisses xo) - Face
Belt: : Amorous : Eclipse (Belt/Curvy)
Skin: KRASOTA - April skin T. 2 m. 3
Pants: :: alterego :: denim flares - blue
Undies: dl:: Loose Cute Panties p love
Pasties: :: alterego :: pasties - cheetah red
Shapes:  ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Tina"  And ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Isabella"
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment