Friday, June 22, 2012

Fabulous

Bitch I am Fabulous! Haha, ok I am not that full of myself, but this necklace makes me feel that way. I havent taken it off yet. So Imma blog it again rawr. It has 7 sayings in it and this is another one.  I always was on a hunt for new stuff, and yet to lazy to look for new stores...so  I went to a store I havent been to in a while...and its called [Cynful] which totally has these really hot mesh shorts and Mesh shirt I am wearing today! I was like hells yes I need to get that and it was really cheap too. So go check out this store and get the other items there. annaA has this simple piercing which is something I love. I love piercings and this was easy to adjust on my face and everything, and it looks totally amazing!


Shirt: [Cynful] Shirt - Joey (ShortSleeve) ~ Stripes Green  - Mesh
Shorts: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh
Necklace: : Amorous : Not Granny's Necklace
Earrings: : Amorous : Studded Earring
Lip Piercing: ::[annaA]:: Lip Piercing "Anna's New One"
Hair: >TRUTH< Auralee - pecan
Skin: al vulo- corinna* love motion porcelain

No comments:

Post a Comment