Wednesday, June 20, 2012

AlterEgo Sale

Seriously people have you been living under a rock? AlterEgo one of my favorite stores, is having a sale. Like a REALLY big sale.  So if you are looking for, summer wear, pretty little dress, heck even grunge wear you are gonna find it here. I kid you not. This designer appeals to all looks. So you can go from pretty to dirty in the matter of moments in this store!

So you wanna see what I got?? Well here you go, here a few looks I got, and honestly I could go on for hours, cause I think I personally own one of everything in this store!

 Entire outfit: :: alterego :: pick your poison - Boots and Makeup included
 Dress one: :: alterego :: delight dress - blue
Dress Two : :: alterego :: plain jane - sash mesh dress - aqua
Outfit: :: alterego :: summer bunny - blue - Cover and Bikini in this one :D

 ALL POSES BY Purple Poses
Hair: LeLutka and Wasabi Pills
Bracelets are by Le*Se
Feet are from Gaeline Designs
Glasses are by Shadz

No comments:

Post a Comment