Sunday, August 6, 2017

Summer Fun in the Sun

Good morning/Afternoon my pretty people! I am blogging on the new blog for this post, just to see how it runs.  I will be doing a more dedicated post for that in a little while.  So this is basically a tester post ♥  Anyhooo, I am really excited to show you a this new bathing suit from Just Because, While you cant really see this in the picture, this is a one piece suit, that has a mesh covering on the belly, because I chose the nude metallic color, it comes off as not really visible which is really cool and I love the effect.  The material is wonderful in the materials area too, I was loving looking at the way the lights would play on parts of it.  For me this is going to be a go to bathing suit for the rest of the summer, and like I always say … a must have in the inventory for any girl ♥
I am sporting some new shades from Izzie’s! Now, I think depending on your monitor you might not be able to see the water drips on the lenses but omgosh is it amazing when you use the right lighting, or no lighting for that matter.  There is a HUD that allows you have the frames wet too, or just the lenses, in my case, I did just the lenses, but I must say the whole outcome is perfect for those of us that don’t like taking our shades off in the water, its not like they can float off our faces sooo why not have some realistic like water shades.
Lastly, while the Hair Fair 2017 is over doesn’t mean that we have to stop showing off the hairs right?! Sooo, here is another hair that I bought from the Hair Fair, but I wanted to state it is possible that you can still purchase any of these hairs in the store.  But I am in love with the wet hair from Tram.  This is a little piece that is great for when you want to have that wet hair look for the beach, pool or shower looks.  I swear designers are so talented when it comes to hair.  I know I wouldn’t have the patience to make one.  So make sure you head over to their store and check them out.
Credits:
Glasses:  Izzie’s – Splish Splash Wet Sunglasses  | Izzie Button | Main Store 
Swimsuit:  JustBECAUSE~Nessa Swimsuit (Sheer)   | Annie Melson | Main Store
Hair: tram G0519 hair(M)  | moca Loup | Hair Fair 2017 – Possible Main Store
Head:  .LeLutka.HUD.Simone 2.7  | Thora Charron |
Skin:  Glam Affair – Milena ( LeLutka Applier ) America  | Aida Ewing | UBER
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment