Friday, July 28, 2017

Getting Ready in Bed ..

Hiii everyone! I hope you are all having a good start to the weekend! I hit up UBER as it opened on the 25th and I got some really cute items.  Lets start with this amazing dress! I mean really, its a really beautiful color (wine).  This beauty is from Erratic, and its pretty for dressing up and going out on a date.  In fact, that is what I been getting ready for, a date with my lovely.  So a wonderful time dancing and this was the perfect dress for it! I absolutely love the detail of this dress.  It might be short but it fits soooo well.

If you are a hair freak like me and you want all the hairs, then you will want this beauty in your collection.  I say this because Exile has done it again.  This too is at the UBER event, and its gorgeous.  I am in love with this side swept look and its very well done.  I have this natural gravitation towards his blonds color.  Mostly, because I tend to find that they are so well done and textured so great.  I am always excited when I see an Exile hair hit the grid,  always impressed by his looks and style.  Classy and perfect with this dress.

So that is basically what I wanted to cover in this post, its basically to tell you all to go to UBER and get your shop on.  I mean who wouldn't love these items and and and who doesn't love a good event, and now that its been a couple days it should be much easier to get into now 😘


Credits:
Dress:  erratic / nicki - ruched dress / wine (maitreya)  | erratic.rain |  UBER 
Hair:  Exile:: Shape of You  | Kavar Cleanslate |  UBER
Shoes:  REIGN.- Becca Heels (Maitreya-High)- BLACK  | kenadeecole | 
Necklace:  Cae :: Serena :: Necklace  | caelan.hancroft | 
Earrings:  Cae :: Serena Earring - Star  | caelan.hancroft | 

Head: LOGO Quinn v1.0 Head | Maximillion Grant |
Shape:  LOGO Quinn v1.0 Shape (Livvy Made 1)
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana - LOGO ALEX Head Applier | mochi.milena | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

No comments:

Post a Comment