Saturday, June 1, 2013

Post 177

So I have seen these a few times. I got my new Wing Hoodie from Cheeky. I think its cute, it comes with a hud that allows you to change the wings (I think they look like cat ears...no matter what designer you get) But the shirt I got comes with a Hud that has 8 choices, I will post a picture of the hud.  Now while I know everyone is prolly going to want this, I do want to warn you. I had a hard time finding hair for this. Not that this is the creators fault. I am not one that has a ton of short hairs in my inventory.  BUT to me I had to have this hoodie! So I found one eventually in my Truth Hair haha. This hoodie comes in many colors so dont think you have to get my pink one ♥

Oh and I went to the Cheeky Sim and took my pic there at her skate park!

 This is the Hud
8 Different colors and very easy to use. As the *points* instruction say, wear the shirt...click the button of color!


Credits:

Shirt: .:cheeky:. Wings Hoodie! Pink Mesh  NEW
Pants:  :FY: Fresh Skinny Jeans (faded Blue)
Boots: *Epic* Neo-Trekker's Foot Gear
SkateBoard: *Epic* Kawaii Hazard Skateboard {Baby Pink}
Necklace: a m o r o u s // Scene Kid // Knuckles
Tattoo: Peeka - Leopard Spots - Light
Lip Tattoo: [ :: c r u s h :: ]> me + you = <3 dark
Hair:  >TRUTH< Jess - dune
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica Clean

Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment